Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hy I suddenly have an problem with my peaugeot 307 .. been fine..then car started shuddering engine management light came on then engine kept cutting out.. any ideas what this could be ?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Lol, I'm from Boro, however live in Stafford at the moment. There is a thread on here somewhere that lists members location that have access to PP . May be worth having a look and PM someone close to you to see if they can assist.

I'm back up north August time so could bring my laptop then if needed as going to Redcar to see a relative

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh right ok well I shall keep that in mind.. il take a look through here see of I can find anyone to help... bit gutted now due back at work now in a week haha so need my car lol ..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know how to get onto the thread lol... just keeps bringing me to this one lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahhh right ok well I shall keep that in mind.. il take a look through here see of I can find anyone to help... bit gutted now due back at work now in a week haha so need my car lol ..
Brilliant thanks il have a look 😊

·
12,095 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hard to say without diagnostic codes but my wife's would shudder and lurch at just over 2500rpm then it started cutting out and not starting. It was the crank sensor. Easy cheap replacement too. Not saying it is this but it's worth considering

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts