Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm a Canadian who has just moved to Sweden & bought a 2007 Peugeot 407 sw 1.6 HDi Kombi (station wagon in N.America an estate in the UK (i think)) here, so all text in handbook is Swedish and I don't know any Swedish.

The car is pretty good for the price, I've never owned a Peugeot, usually VW's, so hopefully it is a relatively easy fix.

Yeah, my headlights worked fine then suddenly both headlamps & little auxillary (white) lights beside headlamps no longer work, so 4 bulbs mysteriously stopped working at the same time.

All other lights work fine, front & rear.

I've pulled out & inspected all the fuses I can find, replaced a couple that looked dodgy but
it hasn't solved the problem. Does anyone know which fuse it could be & where it may be for the for normal driving headlamps? It's the law here that your headlights should always be on so the rozzers will grab be soon, I've been turning on fog lamps but tend to forget most times.

Cheers
DerekT

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Have you checked the engine bay fuse box? Very vaguely remember a 10A does the headlights, or at least bulbs of some sort.
It's a while since I've tinkered with a 407 so I may be miles off..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you checked the engine bay fuse box? Very vaguely remember a 10A does the headlights, or at least bulbs of some sort.
It's a while since I've tinkered with a 407 so I may be miles off..
Thanks for that,
I'll have a look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts