Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
this was an aftermarked kit from pug i can remember what pack/kit was called, but i think these bumpers look great and you dont see many of them there is one around ballymena in northen ireland that has this bumper with angel eye fogs like some of the new volvos :thumb:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the car as its only just done 35k miles lol

I was wondering as i hadnt seen many of this bumper before. I am thinking of going real euro style with it smoothing a lot off like the front badge and also going a tad lower, but it feels pretty stiff as it is now.

Is this normal for a "standard" 307 hdi xsi???

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
keep the bumper the way it is or sell me it! lol,

the ride on the XSI and the DTurbo are not bad the way its setup stock tho they love to be sitting lower and they can will feel better if am right bonzos (forum member) has its lowered so he would tell you what its like day to day i was in a C4 that has the same setup as the 307 and it stuck to the road like glue it was only down 35 or 45mm with a strut brace.

heres euro 307s

if you plan to mod your car i would ditch the rear lights for some mk2 307 lights and side lights :thumb:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea jesus, they are nice motors but i am not going to town on the car, i just wanted ot make subtle changes to it to make it look a little neater and maybe change the springs over to lower the ride a little. Its already nice level i just want to reduce the gap on the wheels.

Need to make a decision on wheels though lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will have to give them a look because i currently have the challengers but i am thinking i might get them painted black or just get some of the 308 wheels.

Any other suggestions for a Euro look style wheel that isnt going to break the bank as such

·
Registered
424 Posts
you could always get a set of 16" steelies and polish them up and fit LOADS of spacers :D

if you're modifying on a budget though, you're best bet is OEM+

·
Registered
49 Posts
What's the difference between mk1 & mk2 rear lights and sidelights? Are they a simple swap or different shape like the fronts?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm really thinking of getting myself some banded steel wheels i think they would look pretty fucking cool actually lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MK1 rear lights are different i am guessing. Mine are all red and are not different colours. I take it these are MK1 rear lights?!?!

Are the MK2 ones a straight swap?

·
Registered
180 Posts
deffo jealous of your front fogs mate ;) if i had one with 35k I would go all out!! and i like the euro idea, definately my favourite style. You could get someone to smooth it all over as this will make the biggest difference to the look of it, like the grey one CMAX posted. as for wheels, I like Borbet A's like these:
16" Borbet A's 4x108 All 9J With Tyres, Retro / Euro / Rare In This Fitment ! | eBay
want them so baddddddd :mad:

or these BBS RS STYLE ALLOYS STAGGERED 8.5 / 9.5J 4X100 4X108 5X112 5X120 15" 16" 17" 18" | eBay

if you want euro the wheels are gonna have to be wiiddddddeeee lol. and i would go for coilovers. I have seen a few round my area and they look super smart when decked.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
REALLY like the look of those BBS style wheels and i think they will look trick as [email protected]@K on my car with the gold finish when its dropped another 30-40mm..

Smooth the front bumper and remove the badges.

Does anyone know where i can get some inexpensive DECENT coilovers for about about £300-400??!?!?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
MK1 rear lights are different i am guessing. Mine are all red and are not different colours. I take it these are MK1 rear lights?!?!

Are the MK2 ones a straight swap?
MK1 lights:

MK2 lights:

they are a straight swap but you need the bulb holder from them but get hunting on ebay and scrap yards for a nice clean set!
i had a set here but had to return them due to damage to the plastic cases was gutted :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea see the difference straight away. I am tinting them dark anyway but im not spraying them black, if you know what i mean?!?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts