Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE is some pictures of my 307 looking to get some LED lights like on the Peugeot's but don't were to get them from and were to put them also looking to get xenon lights as well and tint the back headlights maybe even the front ones need your guys help on what to do thanks. ill put more pics up only 5 is the limit so ill do more again thanks

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh there original o right lol there on the feline model the top model or you can have as extra option there is also brown leather i mean i wouldn't mind it because im going black and red theme with my car but if its available i will prob pick it up for a good price i was hoping someone on here has one but what i really want is xenon lights but dont which ones to get because i got a set and they didnt want to fit for some reason and i want to tint the tail lights mite use the same stuff on the thread you sent looks good

·
Registered
207 Posts
watch what u put on the lights as the new regulations on mot would fail most tints on lights. so that stuff is quite good as aparently it wont affect the mot, ive seen the bron dash just never seen it red.... osram nightbrakers are very good and very very bright not cheap though...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yh i know dont worry will get the ones that pass MOT also i dont want those cheap xenons i had those looked very cheap and fake want the real HID xenons

·
Registered
14 Posts
All hids come under the same bracket of "unacceptable lighting unless washers, self leveling units and projector lenses are installed as manufacture standard"

Best bet is to get Phillips SUPER DUPER CALAFRAGALISTIC bulbs INTENSITY 100,00000 (over exaggeration) but still to good job!
1) Road legal
2) wont start eating away at your headlight lenses
3) still white/bluey
4) with white led sidelights look awesome
:)

Nice car!!

Keep with those rear lights i love this shape!

·
Registered
90 Posts
As above.

Without the projector to give the right beam cut off you'll blind everyone which isn't cool, and also without the self levellers, etc, it's an MOT failure.

I was toying with the idea of fitting xenons to the 330, but it just seems daft money for OEM headlights. So I changed the regular halogen H7 headlight and main beam bulbs for these:

Much whiter light and noticeably improved road lighting and visibility at night. Happy days! :D

Apparently they dont; run any hotter than regular halogens either.

Need to wait for an H8 version to come out for the front fogs now :|

1 - 12 of 12 Posts