Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!I have a 2007 1.4 16V Peugeot 307, the engine warning light has been lit for a while now but everything has been fine except for it being hesitant on starting the last month or two. In fact over the last month i've gone to start it and it has died almost like the battery has died, but it either starts anyway or i have to try and start it again and fires. Monday i went out to go shopping in it , it statrs ok i drive down my road and the Engine warning light starts to flash and i immediately start loosing power, it also sounded like it was only running on 3 cylinders. I pull over turn the engine/ignition off wait for about 2 or 3 minuetes and it started and sounded fine, i pulled away but the warning light starts flashing again and loosing power with it sounding like its running on 3 cylinders again and it's been the same ever since. PLEASE PLEASE HELP. :confused:

·
2,482 Posts
The fault code CAN be read by the correct reader..the warning lights appear for a reason..just because you mates code reader cant 'spit 'out a code does not mean it will go away.right now your car is unreliable and doomed to be tampered with by not diagnosing properly..heed previous advise

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
That warning light and message covers a lot of possible faults and so it needs proper investigation to find out which or what is causing it. Unfortunately the Peugeot system needs the Peugeot readers to properly interrogate the ecu.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts