Supersprint Exhaust

Suspension:
40mil PE Springs

and here she is

comments and critism welcome

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
looks good, you just done the body or have you dont performance mods aswell to engine?

my bad didnt read the top bit

why dont you put in a strut brace, as you have put lowing spring (if i have read it proper) will be able to take corners alot faster, or so i am told...:lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol ! im a woman driver , dont tell me to drive any faster than i already do i'd probably kill myself lol !!

wheels were painted graphite grey a few weeks back , il have a hoke for some more pictures of those aswell lol

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
fair enough, dont want ya to be a menace on the roads haha :lol:

sounds nice...i was planning to do a few things meself but it seems nothing is yet made for the 307 :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
its a 5 door your 307 yea ? personally and its only my opinion i dont like kits on 5 door cars , i'd say , set of angel eyes , tint , lower and perhaps smooth bump strips etc in with a nice set of wheels with a small lip on then and it would look fab :D

i love this 307 . .

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
aii its a 5 door. i was planning on getting it lowered by 35mm and sticking a strut brace in. full cold air induction kit, with heat protectors so that warm engine air wont get in. and a de-cat exhaust (but keep cat for mot) with a big exhaust to make it sound nice - not to big tho...

already got a quote, thats with forces discount... smoke black tint for rear £119. with lifetime guarentee etc.

was going to paint my rims a matt black. put a mesh grill on the bottom half. take off all the side and rear badges.

then a get a decent sound system in...full sony explod system...love me sony kits :p

that 307 look mint, have to say so myself :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dont get me started on matt black lol i had a full matt black car last year i loved it lol ! go for the matt black.

I was thinkin about getting mine tinted but then realised that would be another thing i'd have to remove for mot lol

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
haha take it you like matt black then :lol:

didnt think they checked the windows for tint, im not getting the front done, although by law it says aslong it allows 70% of light it is legal, but in the end of the day its upto the officer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea i love matt black lol , if it didnt decrease the value of the pug then i'd def be doing it matt black lol ! over here in ni we cant go through mot with front windows tinted :(

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
would of thought the rules were the same, over here and there. oh well. like i say im just going to get the rears done, the only way to get fronts is to find a dodgy garage (most dont do it) or do it yourself. mind you saying that there is a lad with a hyundai coupe sport and he has full round tint, but has never failed an mot and stopped by police...strange..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Now I doooo like..

I think the vinyl roof looks smart, I just love the smoothness and debadged look. I do approve, each to there own though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.