Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im tim from the stoke area jus like to say hi and tell you what im driving its a red 98 206 and just wondering where the best place to by alloys for it well the cheapest ive tried halfords pmf hot hatch corner and a-z motor spares also my 206 is foever cutting out on me today it hasnt done it to much oly abou 14 times give or take so if i get any replys wud be great thanks tim

·
Registered
862 Posts
kingtimbo said:
hi im tim from the stoke area jus like to say hi and tell you what im driving its a red 98 206 and just wondering where the best place to by alloys for it well the cheapest ive tried halfords pmf hot hatch corner and a-z motor spares also my 206 is foever cutting out on me today it hasnt done it to much oly abou 14 times give or take so if i get any replys wud be great thanks tim

Hi and welcome to the forum :thumb:

This is a known problem and a recurring one,sometimes cleaning out the throttle body helps.It could also be the crankshaft sensor,the fuel relay,coil pack,the ecu,honestly the list goes on.
A common one though is The crankshaft sensor, the windings in the sensor/wiring heat up and the the cable fractures...when it expands the circuit is broken and the engine cuts out. Then when the engine cools the cable contracts and the curcuit is joined again and so the engine can start...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts