Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this 70 plate 155bhp 2008 GT for about a month now and really pleased with it, I love the features like the 18 inch wheels, pan sun roof, comfy part leather sporty seats. First auto gearbox car Ive ever had and it's a joy to drive.
Automotive parking light Car Tire Plant Wheel

·
Registered
e2008 GT Line
100 Posts
I have the same colour and model, although I have the electric version and agree love the car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the same colour and model, although I have the electric version and agree love the car.
it’s a lovely colour especially when the sun comes out. I thought about getting the electric version, but went for the petrol instead, maybe next time.
I hope you enjoy your e2008

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the orange 20 plate gt-line 130 manual box. Nice car but have the orange GT premium auto eat8 on order. Can't wait to try the automatic out

Jim

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the orange 20 plate gt-line 130 manual box. Nice car but have the orange GT premium auto eat8 on order. Can't wait to try the automatic out

Jim
I wanted a change from my previous diesel/manual gearbox cars so I chose a 2008 GT petrol, 8sp auto, it’s a very nice drive and the 8sp auto is brilliant, it is so smooth and also has the eco/normal/sport selections, it’s the 155bhp so it really shifts especially in sport mode.....don’t think I will be going back to a manual😊

1 - 5 of 5 Posts