Peugeot Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Nice looking motor, Jazz. I fancied an Astra, but I don't know love my 307 at first sight so that put an end to that. Gone off them completely now and I'm thinking either a Jaguar S/or X type next or a BMW 3 series.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Have you done anything with the chrome bits yet ?? I'd give the vinyl wrap a go first before committing to paint it's cheap and you can always peel it off if you don't like it, boot strip will be a piece of piss to wrap, front may be tricky but where there's a will :thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Needs a wash Jazz twas filthy today when i was behind you at the college :eek:
Wow, if this is going to happen every Monday then you'll be VERY disappointed :lol:

Mate I try to clean it as often as I can, well, twice so far.. I kinda want to get into that obsessive "detailing" world and really go all out on my motor. I'd probably devote a weekend to detailing my motor as well as me dad's XC90.

Apparently once you've gone all out with the whole detailing process, it is easier next time :D

- Chance, I think I will try that, but I need to find some wrap that is more similar to OR matches my motor colour, I think the black/grey carbon fibre wrap is not going to look right somehow..

MellKat - What is your craic? The cars you mentioned there are completely different! Get your head straight girl!!! :lol:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.