Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm new here so apologies if this has already been posted.

Ive got a 207 sport and when I start the engine a number of warning notifications appear on the dash.
It advises that the signal, reversing, fog lights etc have faulty bulbs.
All actually work. I've had the error messages cleared and reset, and checked that all the visible connections are properly seated.
Im planning to sell the car so don't want to throw much money at it, but want to clear these warnings so a buyer doesn't knock me down on price too much.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

D

·
0 Posts
Hi,
I'm new here so apologies if this has already been posted.

Ive got a 207 sport and when I start the engine a number of warning notifications appear on the dash.
It advises that the signal, reversing, fog lights etc have faulty bulbs.
All actually work. I've had the error messages cleared and reset, and checked that all the visible connections are properly seated.
Im planning to sell the car so don't want to throw much money at it, but want to clear these warnings so a buyer doesn't knock me down on price too much.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Fit new earths to the back lamps. Common problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks both. Ill look into in a bit more detail. Can I ask if this is an easy task to fit a new earth?

D

·
0 Posts
You'll have to physically attach a new earth wire to the earth on the bulb holder. Then attach that to earth on the car. Cut the earth wire going into the connector and then tape it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts