Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
02 Peugeot 307 2.0 hdi dturbo 110

Hi I have a problem with the driver side switch for the passenger window every other switch works fine and even the key fob put up all the windows, it goes down as normal but when yu pull the switch to bring the window up keeps going down.

The boot doesn't seam to open is there a way to manually open it to find out what the problem is I have a feeling it's a solenoide or something but I jus need to get it open first.

These are some the codes I got can anyone explains what parts need changing if any.

P0571 Brake contact signal. No communication./ Brake contact signal. Coherence between the two brake switches. / Fault sent by BSI.***

P1446 Evaporative Vac Solenoid Circuit Malfunction.

p1435 unrecognised

P1442***Evaporative emission control system Leak detected

P1451******(intake air heater coolant control valve)

P1402***(egr solenoid 2)

P0221***Throttle/Pedal Position

Any help on any of these problems would be grateful

Thanks In Advance

·
Registered
673 Posts
02 Peugeot 307 2.0 hdi dturbo 110

Hi I have a problem with the driver side switch for the passenger window every other switch works fine and even the key fob put up all the windows, it goes down as normal but when yu pull the switch to bring the window up keeps going down.It's your drivers switch...got the same car and had the same problem...strip it(dont worry no springs will pop out... and clean it with electrical contact cleaner from halfrauds...if that dont work buy a new one...

The boot doesn't seam to open is there a way to manually open it to find out what the problem is I have a feeling it's a solenoide or something but I jus need to get it open first.cant really help with this....sorry

These are some the codes I got can anyone explains what parts need changing if any.

P0571 Brake contact signal. No communication./ Brake contact signal. Coherence between the two brake switches. / Fault sent by BSI.***I would guess this is the brake light switch either faulty or fell out of its hole...its up under the glovebox on the passanger side easy job if its the switch...

P1446 Evaporative Vac Solenoid Circuit Malfunction.Read this...

p1435 unrecognised "P1446 is more relevant. It's one of those triple-meaning codes that PSA love and has a totally different description based on fuelling system that generates it.

If you've got a Bosch EDC15C2 ECU; then it's "Additive quantity; additive minimum level..."I found this on the net....

P1442***Evaporative emission control system Leak detectedThis guy seems to have similar codes..PROBLEMATIC PEUGEOT.

P1451******(intake air heater coolant control valve)For this i found this "P1451.....Permanent fault.Air intake heating circuit solenoid valve short circiut to earth or open circuit
This is a unit which looks very similar to a heater matrix - it is found under the airfilter housing. On the side of it is a solenoid which operates a water valve. This is left open when the vehicle is closed and shut when hot - like an electric thermostat. Easily fixed but not essential. (helps get your car warmer in winter, reduces engine wear (allegidly) and smoke output when cold.

P1402***(egr solenoid 2)Theres 4 of them on the front of the engine with vac pipes going to them...not sure which it is...

P0221***Throttle/Pedal Position http://www.permoveo.ltd.uk/tabid/122/OBD-Error-Code/P0221/Diagnostics/Peugeot/Default.aspx

Any help on any of these problems would be grateful

Thanks In Advance
My go at guessing is in red....:thumb:

·
Registered
302 Posts
i can help with how to open the boot drop the rear seats and on the locking mech there is a tiny hole put a screw driver in there and it realise's the mech and will open the boot:thumb:

D

·
0 Posts
Totally disregard fault code relating to the ac evaporation. Its a software glitch code. Its in loads of them.

P0571 is a problem with the brake light switch. its a dual switch in one. One switch for the brake lights on pins one and two and the other switch for the engine ecu for cruise control etc.

P1451, don't worry about it.

P1441, check the level of the fuel additive.

As regards rest, clear them all and test drive car. read again afterwards.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks to everyone for the replys I'll try and sort out as much as I can. Sorry for the long reply from my behalf I went away, a brake away from the car lol, on the way back driving home the cars electrics completely shut down, I mean the dials, radio, lights everything jus switched off for about 10 seconds and cam back on. I have sorted the boot now it was the solenoid, I jus kicked the boot out of frustration and the boot opened. Now I'm gettin the drivers mirror only folding in half way, the fuel housing leaking this car has so many problems but it's all worth it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
About the cruis control it doesn't seam to work wen I bought the car never thort to try it, I disconnected the battery to change the starter and didn't do the procedure. So I had it reprogrammed, so I don't kno if it need to be programmed to sort the cruise or the ESP cos tha don't seam to work either I hit the button and no light comes on anymore

·
Registered
302 Posts
might be switched off in ecu put on planet and see if it can be switched back on also if you have an abd fault esp wont work, if you figure out why your electrics shut down let me know as mine does the same thing has happened about three times and i planet doesnt find any fault

·
Registered
80 Posts
The EGR solenoid is the one on the far right (looking at the front of the car) nearest the back of the engine, just changed mine a few days ago and EGR fault now gone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts