Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have multiple issues with our 307 and we literally just want to get it road worthy to sell.

Recently, the roof won't go down. The boot opens and Windows go down and then nothing... We have tried the bolt at the front but that turns fine without need for the Allen key.

Also the drivers side window doesn't work at all, would this just be a motor for the window? And finally... The car won't start! It was parked up for 6+ months so we jumped it and charged the battery overnight. It worked the first time and but then the car wouldn't start again.

It jumps fine but then turn it off and try to turn back on and it just makes a clicking noise.

Please help! Need it good to go as getting married in 3 weeks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have figured I need to do the electric test thing for the roof and possibly the window but does anyone know anything about the battery? should I just buy a new one? or are there tests you can do to see if its a gonner.

will it charge up on driving after being jumped? how long do you have to drive it for it to charge and stay charged?

:(:(:(:(

·
Registered
14,646 Posts
If the battery has been left flat for a long time you will need a new one also if the window is not going down this MAY be why the roof cannot complete its cycle as it needs to know everything is functioning in order and if something does not it will stop the operation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts