Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem with the mutifunction display on the dashboard. I have recently purchased an aftermarket head unit along with a connects 2 stalk adaptor in order to keep the steering wheel controls. This also allowed me to control the multifunction display to change settings etc. This is now not functioning properly.

I have tried putting back in the old RD4 and it does work but it doesn't display anything on the MFD. I.E what radio station you are listening to, what volume its on etc.

Had the car in the dealership to remove two locking wheel nuts and they tried to pair it back to the multifunction display but said they couldn't get it to link. I knew this myself as I tried using Diagbox to see if it would pair. They seemed to think that there is a problem with the multifunction display. Also would it make a difference if I tried pairing it to the RD4 with PP2000 rather than Diagbox?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The display itself still works all the lights work on it properly. I can flick through the trip computer using the button on the end of the wiper stalk all that works. I just can't change any of the settings using either the RD4 or my aftermarket radio. All my parameters are in the french defaults as I removed the battery while doing some things and can't change them back to MPG and the English language etc. Also as I said previously the RD4 doesn't show any information on the display regarding its radio station or volume

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah was only using the original block connector connected to the rest of the loom and the aerial lead when using the RD4. Like i say the RD4 works properly it switches on and off, the volume go's up and down it outputs audio to the speakers as well it just doesn't show anything on the MFD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts