Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought a 307HDi. It had a JVC radio fitter and the multi function device did not work, i was told that it required a peogeot radio for this to work.

I have now fitted a Peugeot radio and cd changer and it still donr work. Does it nee some form of reset. The radio works fine though there is a beeping every 2/3 seconds, i take it i need a code or some such.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
"Planet" is the peugeot diagnostics which some members on here have , it will code your radio to your car and stop the beeps , the display on dash should be showing date , temp and clock even without this done ,shine a torch at it and see if you can see anything might just be the 3 bulbs at the back that are blown , also say where abouts you are to see if you`re near a member , might save you some dollars.

·
Registered
387 Posts
My Blaupunkt cd changer decided to stop working a short while ago partly due to my daughter jamming another cd into a slot that was already taken up with a cd.

The cd that was already in there would not eject even though it was loaded into position for playing so I took the unit out, unplugged it, removed the top and tok the offending cd out.

I have now re-assembled, plugged back in and it makes a sounds as if it is checking each cd slot. If I load a cd though it will not play or load it into position.

The cd numbers are flashing red so does mean it needs a code for it to work or is it just knackered? :confused:

I was going to sell the bloody thing (sods law), and aint got the code for the car radio so I guess Peugeot will want an arm and a leg :(

·
Registered
387 Posts
What are the plastic blanks called that you put in the dashboard when you remove the cd changer?

I will buy one from eBay but don't know what to search for?

·
Registered
387 Posts
It sounds right but I cant find it anywhere, is there a Peugeot part number?

Bloody cd changer, all this trouble for a part I hardly ever used Grrrrr

1 - 15 of 15 Posts