Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What size engine or type do you have and what MPG do you get or what do you get for your money e.g £20=180miles.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I get about 600-650 miles per tank depending on how I drive.

And on average...
53-55 MPG motorway
45-47 MPG city

1.6 HDi 110

Math

S

·
0 Posts
2.0 HDI 90 - 2003

500 per tank on average (mainly short journey, stop start)

Thats driving carefully though!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I drive a 307 1.6 petrol and I am only getting 26 mpg.
It needs servicing though. The plugs are worn and I've recently discovered that some idiot has fitted the wrong air filter, they've just dropped a cylinder shaped filter into the box, and it's not doing anything. I'm getting the parts together for the service and hope to do it in the next few days.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I drive a 307 1.6 petrol and I am only getting 26 mpg.
It needs servicing though. The plugs are worn and I've recently discovered that some idiot has fitted the wrong air filter, they've just dropped a cylinder shaped filter into the box, and it's not doing anything. I'm getting the parts together for the service and hope to do it in the next few days.

I've recently changed plugs and air filter, Need to change Oil and filter if plugs were anything to go off

·
Registered
552 Posts
1.6HDI 407 - Not a 307 I know but still, engines the same and I'm lugging extra weight!

64mpg = Average on the motorway,
55mpg = Total average for the last 6,000 miles, made of up of mostly work commutes with the average speed being marked as 5mph.

Fairly impressive since I'm not always driving with a light foot.

Phil

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
1.6HDI 407 - Not a 307 I know but still, engines the same and I'm lugging extra weight!

64mpg = Average on the motorway,
55mpg = Total average for the last 6,000 miles, made of up of mostly work commutes with the average speed being marked as 5mph.

Fairly impressive since I'm not always driving with a light foot.

Phil
I`ve the same car

60mpg motorway
44mpg round town

500 miles full tank

·
Registered
89 Posts
Citroen Xantia 2.0 turbo XU10 (didn't they put that engine in the 406 SRI as well?) - 300 miles out of a tank which costs roughly 90 euros, or about £77. It averages about 25mpg according to fuelly:

My 1.6 307sw does about 30mpg:

And my works Partner B9 does 40-odd mpg:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts