Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi just wondering what everyone is getting? if i put a tenna in it gets to around the 40 mile mark b4 the light comes on, but it does say youve still got 30 mile when that light comes on so if i work on 20 thats about 60 mile for a tenna,

is this about right? this is all door to door driveing, thanks

J

·
0 Posts
EDIT; this bit got removed :lol:
Well if you wait until your car conks out and then put the tenner in, then you're correct. However, if you put a tenner in on the orange light, I must say you are incorrect.

My fuel gauge doesn't show so I fill until the pump stops, then reset the mile counter.

After the journey, I go back to fill up, and then count the miles to how many litres I got. As well as the average MPG.

So I got 404.6 miles out of 48.18 litres. average MPG = 39.2 (I had the car running for a few hours idle).

I'll let somebody else work that out. I'm averaging 43.5 at the moment and about 250 miles down. (was 46 but I kinda horsed it home last night after watching tron 3D)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi,

Mine's a 53 reg SW and it's showing mid-40's on average, 50/50 motorway and local, mainly with just me in but some journeys with 6 or 7 up or a load of tools, so a fair old mix.

Glyn

J

·
0 Posts
Due to the fact I keep sleeping in, my average MPG since last fill-up is 38

an 80 mile motorway trip later should take it up a bit.

·
Registered
165 Posts
my 307 sw se does 38mpg all short runs(shopping and school runs) :eek: get a lot better on the motorway but it doesn't get that very often.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
pugsick said:
with what i call steady driving.. (80% motorway) i average 52.2.

Saying that, that is in limp mode

(407 2.0 HDi 136)
Just seen what limp mode looks like on my cars map by the remapper ,a bit of tomfoolery later i now have no limp mode in my car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts