·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
pioneer den-2200UBB mp3 player fault in my 206 HEELLLPPPP

Hi,
Guys i have a 2001 206 1.1
I purchased a brand new Pioneer deh-2200UBB
The plugs are exactly the same, so I just plugged the jacks into each other and there was power...
Everything works until you put the volume up. CD can go to 34 before cutting out, the radio a bit higher
So, it cuts out for a couple of seconds and then if you put the volume down it keeps working.
I have had the wires going into the unit, the red and the yellow checked, and they are not having any loss of power.
The speakers on the car are standard, probably bad.. Does that matter?
Please any thought would be greatly appreciated.
Should I take the unit back?
THANKS HEAPS

·
Registered
21 Posts
salej60 said:
Hi,
Guys i have a 2001 206 1.1
I purchased a brand new Pioneer deh-2200UBB
The plugs are exactly the same, so I just plugged the jacks into each other and there was power...
Everything works until you put the volume up. CD can go to 34 before cutting out, the radio a bit higher
So, it cuts out for a couple of seconds and then if you put the volume down it keeps working.
I have had the wires going into the unit, the red and the yellow checked, and they are not having any loss of power.
The speakers on the car are standard, probably bad.. Does that matter?
Please any thought would be greatly appreciated.
Should I take the unit back?
THANKS HEAPS
i have a 1.4 206 and i still have the standard unit and spekers in and my volume control will only allow me to go up to 30, how did you get yours to 34?
and it might be because its too loud for the speakers so it trips them out so they dont blow :) getting an amp might help.. not too sure tho, hope this helps :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.