Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a button anywhere like the end of the window wiper stick to find out mp/g, range and miles left in tank?

my 51 plate 307 doesn't have a button on the end of the stick :(

any light on this would be appreciated please

thanks

Tom

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
is there a button anywhere like the end of the window wiper stick to find out mp/g, range and miles left in tank?

my 51 plate 307 doesn't have a button on the end of the stick :(

any light on this would be appreciated please

thanks

Tom
your car does not have the feature if you do not have the button on the end of your wiper stalk but if you swap your comm 2000 for a unit with the button on the end then enable in in pp2000 then your car will have this feature

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Yeah, my 307 has it and I'm not too impressed. Its a nice gimmick if its present but I wouldn't make the effort to fit one.
if i set the trip and drive to work it shows about 38mpg. by the time i have driven home its down to 36 odd mpg and then goes down to about 32 before it settles down

i do a good 40mpg any month so weird how the same trip can drop the mpg so much

·
Registered
30 Posts
The average MPG and range that the trip computer gives in my 206 is quite good. I like to leave it on average MPG instead of instantaneous MPG, for the reason that monty mentions :)

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
My car didn't have the trip computer enabled, nor did it have the button on the end of the stalk. Took the end off the stalk and found it was the type with the small PCB. Next time I was at the breakers yard, I pulled all the ends off the stalks until I found the right one and now I have a trip computer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts