Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she was 84 and would have been 85 on the 18th of this month so she has had a good innings and a tough old bird,
I was in the hospital with her from 3 till 5 and she passed one minuet after I left and when I got home they phoned me to tell me,
im sad at the moment because ive lived with her all my life but im relieved shes out of pain,
her name is MRS VIOLET WALLER and died in south Cleveland hospital at 5.01 pm.
she was happy at the time and joking so I believe she knew ( she was looking at the clock and said clearly its 5.45 ) she knew so im going to take some time out:eek:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Pugbod

I am so very, very sorry sweetheart..... I know I don't know how sad you are at this moment because I have not experienced it yet... However, my mum is 78 and has major problems and I lost my dad when I was 8 through cancer.

If I could, in a good way, I would give you a great big hug now and rock you side by side and try to take away the sadness.. God bless honey xxx

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mother was cremated today and I broke down when I saw the coffin im sad but relieved now shes out of pain.

ill bed back on line shortly.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I hope that you don't find it difficult to remember the good times and appreciate what you had, without missing it all too much. I wish you all the best.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts