Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do people think looks better on a black 307? (Nicked the pics off Google)
I had morettes years ago on a Saxo and it kinda put me off of them after that!

G

·
I think they look ok. On the later cars, such as the 107 etc, these headlamps are made by Peugeot themselves and are very good quality, but pricy. On the older cars, like the 307, they're made by Morette for Peugeot and they're pretty shoddy to say the least, IMHO.

·
Registered
5 Posts
the morette headlights look immense, though i've found one website that sells them...for about 300 quid, + it was a foreign site. i really want some though :( anyone know where they're sold cheap? or at all?

·
Registered
34 Posts
def morettes. plus if you get board you can always take out one/two of the lights, put some black mesh behind em and use them as air intakes.:thumb:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. Yeh, they look sweet. Slight crack in one of the lenses but i got them for a song.
Just nd to get some decent wheels now!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great name Jonny!!
I know I know, there's just not enough hours in the day, and the hours that are left, the kids take up. Recovering from my 3 year old's birthday party tonight!!
Will take pics on Friday that show the morettes/alloys. (Unwashed though!) :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol, im afraid work, a 3 year old and a 7 month old get in the way of that. And im not driving 20+ miles to the nearest carwash!

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
Can't believe you did away with the pretty standard wheels! One of the reasons I bought an xsi!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The standards are boring looking. Cant have a modified car with the standard wheels!
Gonna keep the old lights. Had a set of lexus rears but changed my mind and sold them last wk.

·
Registered
387 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts