Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone else think we need a series of sticky showing the main parts of what we have learned about the car so far, Connecting to TomTom live, My Peugeot and cleaning are three that spring to mind, just thinking this might help new users. I have no idea about doing this, If enough agree I suppose we ask a mod if he agrees, we write them up and submit to a mod for approval.

· Registered
544 Posts
Anyone else think we need a series of sticky showing the main parts of what we have learned about the car so far, Connecting to TomTom live, My Peugeot and cleaning are three that spring to mind, just thinking this might help new users. I have no idea about doing this, If enough agree I suppose we ask a mod if he agrees, we write them up and submit to a mod for approval.
Excellent idea as I struggle to find the info when I actually need it. I've been taking screenshots to keep for when my car arrives so having "stickies" would be so much more easier. (I don't know if I've mentioned this but I get my car on Tuesday :woohoo:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.