1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Agreed, you 2 are always around so it would make good sense

And my angerous spam rage will die off as well then :lol:

G

·
bettyswollocks said:
was thinking myself and BESTGEAR if hes up for it since we`re always on ,if it helps, this forum seems to be doing well at the minute thanks to THE MOOSE and SCOTSCRUZ .

I'm up for that... no problem.

Some days I will obviously have more time than others, but it all helps the common good.

D

PS...damn, 2 - Nil to the mods....

G

·
just wondering what are the policies for banning users?

Looking at the profiles for "Who's online" most people registered today and are creating threads in either sedans or hatchback 5 door, although most of these posts probably wont appear its pretty much guaranteed most of them are spam bots

Also a lot of them have spam links in their signatures, do you wait for a user to post before banning or is pre-emptive banning going on?

Or can you not see from which IP address they are posting/registering to confirm this?

eg...

qrst996 - spam signature
p1142417 - replying to a thread, with a spam signature

G

·
For me, its reactive, once they post.

I suppose it could be done as a housekeeping task to weed out the baddies.

Alternativley, the forum could be changed such that you have teo be approved by a mod/admin before you make a first post.

That could be detrimental though, as i forone would be put off a forum if I had to do that.

No easy way methinks...

D

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Myself as well once they post , i do try and keep an eye on members online and if they trying to post on sedans and end up not posting then its a case of -
if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then its a dead duck!!!:lol:
but why sedans?????????????:confused:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
dont understand whats the kaos for ?

with Martin and David on board everything is under control and running smoothly..

Dont worry guys, its a great place to be and we'll keep it that way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts