Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son has managed to lose the key for the 2009 107 we got him. I have the spare and the cutting code is still attached but i need the code to reprogram a new key. Can anyone help with this if i provide a VIN?

·
5,669 Posts
No PIN on a 107 car needs to go to a dealer or someone with access to PSA servers as the programming is achieved by downloading a file to unlock immobiliser and allow keys to be programmed.

I think other than cloning a working key very few locksmiths can do anything to get around the issue

·
Registered
932 Posts
This is the reason very few Peugeot / Citroen vehicles appear on the stolen car reporting groups on Facebook, the immobiliser system & access in to code replacement keys is very secure.

·
Registered
14,286 Posts
No it's because nobody with any sense would steal a french car 🤣

The post above regarding server access really only applies to Japanese based Peugeot products most keys can be done easily

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So this cannot be done with Diagbox? seems a bit odd as every other Peugeot i have had could be done with PP2000 or Diagbox. I guess the code attached to the spare is just for cutting it then and useless on its own :mad:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
But you need the old key to clone! Call a few auto locksmiths and see if they have any ideas, this is how it is done the hard way
Any chance of son finding key? Coat pocket, sports holdall etc??

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Sorry, missed where you said you had a spare - thank goodness you have.
Most decent auto locksmiths should be able to clone it as long as it is an original I think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts