Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently posted a thread about a clutch problem I was having and i have a few further questions

Essentially I need to put a 2.0 HDI 90 solid flywheel on my 2.0 HDI 110 cause i have gone down the solid route because of several problems with duel mass flyhweels.

My question is will any solif flywheel from any 90bhp 307 fit my 110 307?

If any one will fit do I just need to get a 90 bhp clutch?

Reason I need a solid flyweel of a 90bhp 307 is cause my flywheel I have at the momeant is a valeo flywheel that i bought in a conversion it and doesn't and won't accept a 90bhp clutch cause i have already bought a stage 2 clutch for a 90bhp 307 to handle the extra power.

Any advice would be really appreciated

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
if the valeo was a solid conversion it will work

you just need a standard 90bhp lutch and a flywheel. they do conversion kits on ebay for about 300 notes

·
5,863 Posts
I fitted RHY flywheel to be 100% not sure if its used on other codes. There is a secondhand one on ebay at the moment for £34 with free P+P.

Why do you need uprated clutch have you tuned it that much. I have about 145 bhp and about 270 ish nm on a standard 90 clutch and have done 100K without issue

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought a conversion kit when i first got the car just over a year ago but a 90 BHP clutch won't fit on the flywheel. the 90 bhp flywheel must be different in some way to mine.

I am running around 155 BHP and 360nm so slightly more but I do have an aggressive driving style. The clutch that came in the conversion kit has lasted 12,000 miles so gone for a stage 2 cause I am hoping more power will be on the way

So to be clear what you guys are saying is that any 90 BHP flywheel will fit my 110 307?

·
5,863 Posts
I know the RHY engine code one is a direct swap without cross checking part numbers to other engines I could not be 100%

1 - 5 of 5 Posts