Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
I have a 2020 2008, the mood lighting has a colour choice option so I change it to blue.
Works fine for a couple of days then changes itself back to green. Any ideas

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have used both key fobs seperatly with the same profile and colour of mood light. So far it has not changed back to green.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's a common problem and uncorrectable for now. Some people suspect it's a memory issue , because the RAM or ROM of the main unit is not high enough to store it in memory.

Couple of my friends went to service and they said nothing can be done for now.

Blue color seems to last longer than any other ambient light color. Try it. Mine is blue for 25 days. Also I read in a French forum that changing to green color occurs usually when ambient tempurature is above 34C

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
One of the reasons its best to avoid the first couple of years of production of a new model - gives time for all the faults / build quality issues not noticed during testing to surface & get sorted out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Finally new update is available through services. Light module firmware update is available but you need to go to service to update it. Also climate module update is available, now a/c not opened by default with LO settings

·
Registered
9 Posts
I put my car in to the dealer last week and they advised there is a software update from Peugeot they can install but hadn't got it through yet?! Also, my stop/start not working is down to my battery being faulty so that is being replaced tomorrow. All covered under guarantee of course but bit of a joke for a car that was registered in July... Allegedly they may be able to sort the lighting then too, won't hold my breath but will post an update here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This requires a trip to the dealer. As you can only update your entertainment system with a USB. For any real software that controls the car you will need the dealer. Had mine fixed in less than a day. BTW does anyone know why the automatic windscreen wipers are so sensitive and fast. They just scrub almost dry window for me. Really annoying so I stopped using he function.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok. Just to let everyone know that there are a few cars now that share the mood lighting issue, but apparently not enough to satisfy Peugeot to look into it. My local dealer has looked at my vehicle twice with no fix available. This fault has also occured in their demonstrator and they are still unable to trace the fault. As of today Peugeot have no update or solution to the problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok. Just to let everyone know that there are a few cars now that share the mood lighting issue, but apparently not enough to satisfy Peugeot to look into it. My local dealer has looked at my vehicle twice with no fix available. This fault has also occured in their demonstrator and they are still unable to trace the fault. As of today Peugeot have no update or solution to the problem.
Something wrong with your dealer. I had this identical problem. Drove to the dealer, they performed an update. Fixed the mood lights and also the whole 3D icockpot started working smoother.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Something wrong with your dealer. I had this identical problem. Drove to the dealer, they performed an update. Fixed the mood lights and also the whole 3D icockpot started working smoother.
Thanks for the update I will go back to them again, do you know exactly what the update was?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts