Peugeot Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I did raise this issue when I took mine in for its annual service. The technician started nodding as soon as I mentioned mono air conditioning and he said that Peugeot are trying to fix it but the more owners that log it as an issue, the better.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I did raise this issue when I took mine in for its annual service. The technician started nodding as soon as I mentioned mono air conditioning and he said that Peugeot are trying to fix it but the more owners that log it as an issue, the better.
Not sure I understand the problem any more. I’ve just tried my 508 GT in ‘mono’ air con mode and it appears to work fine. I went into settings and set it to mono. Came out of settings and could set left and right sides independently. Went back into settings and switched ‘mono’ off and both sides then displayed the same.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Not sure I understand the problem any more. I’ve just tried my 508 GT in ‘mono’ air con mode and it appears to work fine. I went into settings and set it to mono. Came out of settings and could set left and right sides independently. Went back into settings and switched ‘mono’ off and both sides then displayed the same.
When you next get back in the car the mono function doesn't work, so you have to adjust each side or turn it off and on again. Once you've turned it on it works fine whilst you're in the car, it just throws a wobbler every time you lock the car.

·
Registered
123 Posts
When you next get back in the car the mono function doesn't work, so you have to adjust each side or turn it off and on again. Once you've turned it on it works fine whilst you're in the car, it just throws a wobbler every time you lock the car.
Oh, I see (I think) I was in the car the whole time I was playing with ‘mono’ and ‘dual’ so whatever I did with either appeared to obey me. I never turned the ignition off in between and set it back to ‘mono off’ when I’d finished so it’ll still be set to dual when I get back in. It’s too confusing for my brain. I’ll leave it in dual mode.

Reactions: Idler
21 - 24 of 24 Posts