Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, having removed the little tray in the bottom of the glove box on my 05 307SW I find there is some moisture on the top of the deadening foam beneath. Any ideas? I fear heater matrix but only because I know a guy with a 306 who had to do his. Dash out frightener.

In addition can anyone tell me what the electrical connector is that is revealed when you remove the little tray in the bottom of the glove box?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shame that no one could reply to this query as I thought it was little unusual for this forum.
I have ventilated the space for a few days and it seems to have improved the situation.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
I didn`t reply because i don`t know what little tray you have :confused: but moisture could be your door card ,heater matrix or blocked run offs.

Any pics sw must be slightly different in that area.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have an 07 SW and the tray thing in the glovebox threw me as well :confused: I had to assume the earlier cars were different ....

·
Registered
91 Posts
After having removed my glovebox several times over the last few days searching for my addgo ecu i have seen the tray in the glovebox you refer to.
The connections you mention are in mine also they look to me like 2 brake light switches or something similer to that, they are 2 switches mounted onto some type of mount with a large bar through it that goes off over to the drivers side of the car.
I don't know but im guessing its a link to the brake pedal in right hand drive cars.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well, I pulled that tray out of my glove box today, 06 SW. That IS the brake light switch under there. This is the switch that gives dodgy readings that set of my ABS/ESP lights! After having given it a right good clean some months ago I haven't been having that problem, until yesterday:( .
I gather the older models might have the two switches there that would make it a lot easier to add speed limiter to the car! Something I am itching to have a go at (well, cruise control).
Phil:thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts