Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
im on box and you cant kill me, im already dead and keep effing dying....:mad: :lol:

nah im pretty good just halo jump, lie down and stab is my method :lol:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry i'm to busy playing Skyrim. :D

and i'm on the 360 anyway.
How good is it? If you say its loads better than obvilion than I might add it to my xmas list. Obvilion was too glitchy for my liking and the stories were a bit crap. Didn't hold my attention.

S

·
0 Posts
Until the fix the stupid spawn system and the horrible laggyness of it i'm leaving my ps3 off

Was getting battered everywhere, or maybe i'm just rubbish :(

·
Registered
213 Posts
How good is it? If you say its loads better than obvilion than I might add it to my xmas list. Obvilion was too glitchy for my liking and the stories were a bit crap. Didn't hold my attention.
Definitely add it to your xmas list, i'm loving it. :thumb:
That being said I loved Oblivion too, can't believe you couldn't get into it.
I must have put about 120 hours into that game. :eek:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Loved MW on my 360 but not been on it for months now after my son who is 12 but autistic came round with his mom to visit .
I let him play it on my 9ft screen and he ordered games online and emptied my bank account microsoft would not refund although games he ordered i had anyway and had played online so microsoft knew but no refund so cancelled my online account not played it since beware!!:eek:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's probably one of the reasons I jumped over to ps3. They don't do that. If you clip to down games you've already got, it just skips the purchase bit. I'd only get an xbox to play probably gears of war, but I ain't missing it enough to get it. Ps3 so much better, as you aint got to waste time paying monthly subscription. Though, I keep hearing the arguement every day that xbox is brilliant from the 16 years old at college. But then when I say how is it better, they just answer, 'It just is'. How is that an arguement?

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
i have both xbox and ps3. i use the xbox for online games and speaking to me mates etc and my ps3 for single player games. all my mates say "why have you got a ps3, the xbox is far better"

my reply is "yeah the online is better, because you/i pay for it but the ps3 is a far superior console for the sheer fact its blue-ray, sony made and developed it, so if microsoft implement it, they have to pay sony royalties. the PS3 also has more power...its known the CIA/FBI use hundreds of them (firmware changed to their requirements) for research and development as they are very powerful machines."

then again i will point to PS3 always, since playstation was released ive had every console.

one thing i do love is when your online and a little kid starts threatening you and swearing so my reply is "ive done anal so shut the f*** up" :lol: that does keep them quiet :lol:

·
Registered
213 Posts
That's probably one of the reasons I jumped over to ps3. They don't do that. If you clip to down games you've already got, it just skips the purchase bit.
That's the same on the 360, if you've already downloaded a game you don't get the option to pay for it again, just the re-download option.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts