Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Newspaperman said:
Do you have a technical reference section on this site where owners could upload pdf's or docs of procedures and how to guides?
Afraid not , we as mods just clean up the spam and try to keep things running smoothly , might be an idea though ,you could "pm" Admin (thats his user name) if you like , he`s the "Big Cheese".:crown:

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Newspaperman said:
Still no response from Admin regarding the Technical Section any takers?
All us Mods can do is Delete and Ban ,Admin on here is nearly non-existent , but its a great idea maybe for Christmas.:D

C

·
0 Posts
A useful resource is www.407owners.com, where they have a large reference/how to section.

Hopefully Swollocks won't thrash me across the thighs for mentioning the opposition, but to be fair a lot of the info I get to help people on here comes from over there, and many of us are members of both.

You're right though, a reference section on here supporting all the various models would not only be unique and valuable, but it'd be one in the eye for the analistas over on Peugeot Central.

C

·
0 Posts
407oc is great resource, and the membership are very good natured and helpful. This place is close, and somekine of technical resource would reaaly make it THE multi model pug site.

Swollocks, next time you speak to his Adminship, would you have a word? If he won't do owt, then perhaps 'ho tos' for each model could be stickied in the relevant model forum, so they're easier to find?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
chopper1192 said:
407oc is great resource, and the membership are very good natured and helpful. This place is close, and somekine of technical resource would reaaly make it THE multi model pug site.

Swollocks, next time you speak to his Adminship, would you have a word? If he won't do owt, then perhaps 'ho tos' for each model could be stickied in the relevant model forum, so they're easier to find?
Roger:thumb: , if anybody has a how too or comes across them in this site pm me and i`ll move/sticky them accordingly.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bettyswollox Ive PM'd you the first of maybe many to come see what you think. Yes it looks similar to the 407 owners tech briefs I must say, I just blagged it and gave it our Peugeot Forum branding

1 - 11 of 11 Posts