Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I am so sorry to ask as I know this subject has already been mentioned. I am awaiting delivery of a 2020 3008 GT line premium but am slightly concerned that some of the features may have been removed. I have looked at the service brochure that was uploaded but can’t see anything where it lists the changes. Would anyone be able to let me know anything that is probably removed of the GT line premium that may not have been discussed?
Thank you so much and look forward to being part of the group.
Ste

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hello Ste - this might be the best thread for you to read:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for replying. I had looked at that thread at the only things I can figure out is
1) No more amplify
2)No more center console side ambient lighting
3) no more fragrance
4) lion may or may not be there on the puddle lights.
Is there anything anyone else in this spec has noticed? If not, these things aren’t deal breakers so not the end of the world. Can’t wait to get it though!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, thanks for replying. I had looked at that thread at the only things I can figure out is
1) No more amplify
2)No more center console side ambient lighting
3) no more fragrance
4) lion may or may not be there on the puddle lights.
Is there anything anyone else in this spec has noticed? If not, these things aren’t deal breakers so not the end of the world. Can’t wait to get it though!
Smaller tyre size as well :) we still have lions head at least 235/50/R19 to 205/55/R19

1 - 4 of 4 Posts