Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone had done this before as I like the newer style clocks just wondered if it would be a plug and play or they wouldn't work as I know the facelift run van and mines can so has any one done this before :thumb:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The facelift is full can and pre-facelift are van/can
Haha yes you noticed I got it the wrong way around and yes I know there different wiring systems but looking at pics of the units there both the same I.e when the plug goes the same size that's why I asked the question as sometimes with manufactures not all things are different even with the wiring change as it saves costs

·
Registered
687 Posts
I think there is a CAN feed from the BSI to the dash unit as the rpm and speed are on the CAN system and my old RT3 had a CAN and VAN feed. I think much will depend on whether the COMMS unit are the same between a mk1 and mk2......it would be a case of pouring over the circuit diagrams and looking for differences I think between the CAN-VAN and CAN-CAN setups

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
I think there is a CAN feed from the BSI to the dash unit as the rpm and speed are on the CAN system and my old RT3 had a CAN and VAN feed. I think much will depend on whether the COMMS unit are the same between a mk1 and mk2......it would be a case of pouring over the circuit diagrams and looking for differences I think between the CAN-VAN and CAN-CAN setups
the comms unit are different and not interchangeable mk1 has comm2000 mk2 has comm 2003

1 - 7 of 7 Posts