Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys to cut a long story short, I was looking at my maxifuses the other day and saw that the 6th slot which is for fascia fuse box/relay plate is missing??? Car runs fine aside from the abs fault which Im hoping will be sorted next week as I acquired a 2nd hand pump from ebay (like for like). Picture attached. Any idea why it is missing? Had the car for 2 yrs now. Should i pop in a maxifuse 50amp/80amp i believe referring to fusediagram site. Thanks guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So what exactly is not working with this fuse missing then?
None, car is working fine aside from the abs problem. Im just taking a look at all the fuses prior to having the abs pump installed next week just to be sure to start with the basics. I just saw in fusediagram that a 50a/80a maxifuse should be in 6th for the passenger glove fusebox i was just surprised nothing is there and thinking should i put one or not

·
Registered
120 Posts
Seems a little strange as there looks to be terminals there that would accept a fuse. The manufacturer tends to put in a standard fuse box to a model or range but only equip it with the terminals and wiring for the variant/options. As stated above, dont be tempted to plug anything in until you have more info and to be honest, again, if everything works fine on the vehicle, just drive it..

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just had a quick search out of morbid curiosity..need to get out more.. Those maxi-fuse boxes seem to have a couple of unused fuseways on quite a few of the models so I would nt lose any sleep over it..

·
Registered
365 Posts
I may be missing something here, but is it an ABS fuse that is missing? I do not recall what position it is, but the ABS Maxi fuse lives in there.
Has your ABS only recently developed a fault or has it not worked in your ownership?
If it has never worked, that will be your problem.
It was mine anyway (blown, not missing) when my ABS did not work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts