Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All...

I have an '02 307 xsi 2.0 petrol, i have had a misfire for sometime, i started to ignore it but while i sit at a red light or i'm stationary at anytime it gets really lumpy,its ok at higher revs and drives great...like i said just while ticking over.....the EML is not on and i have no faults logged.....wondered if anyone in the dorset area had pug planet and could help out

many thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
missfire

:confused: sounds same as mine going to the stealers again next week they said it was plugs but didn,t fix now say it needs a down load

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
coil pack or plugs...could be...just a guess...had a simlilar problem...garages guessed those...turned out it was timing belt pully...

hope this helps you on your way :thumb:

·
Registered
535 Posts
May be worth cleaning out the throttle body, idle speed control valve, with brake cleaner; carbon builds up in it.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Had a bad bit of hagging myself unplugged engine speed sensor put it back in and it stopped , its the sensor below the bottom pulley , just an idea.

·
Registered
67 Posts
You can look under the bonnet when it's dark with the engine running to see if you have any spare HT sparks floating about around the plugs and leads.

Look reall pretty if you do but doed not do much for the running of the engine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts