Peugeot Forums banner

Misfire on 307 1.4 petrol.

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  madbadandold 
#1 ·
Hi All,
I have a mis fire and Mil on in my sons 2005 1.4 petrol 307. Code reader gives PO352 28 ignition coil fault. Clear the codes and replaced with good set of plugs and ignition pack from my other sons 307 car and the fault and symptoms and code re appear. Put lugs andpack back into the good car and runs fine Very confused... any thoughts folks?

#6 ·
I did not say your injectors were faulty in most cases like these its wiring that causes 75% of issues its always wiring that gets the first vote for ANY fault only after wiring is found to be 100% not to blame would i then start changing parts

#7 ·
I notice that it also has a whining electrical type noise form the engine bay. Turn the ignition on and all is quiet. Try to start, it catches and stops immediately but there is then a whining noise from within the engine bay(not the boot i.e I do not think it is the fuel pump). What might be causing that....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.