Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my '04 307CC the other day
Once I got the car home I was playing about with all the switches and toys as you do. I realised my electric mirrors wont adjust.
They fold in when you lock the car and out as you turn the ignition on but won’t adjust. The mirrors do fold in and out on this switch.
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas??
I did a search and nothing came up that solved anything
One thing I did read was that the adjuster could of been disabled and would need setting up on PP2000?
Is that possible or not??
Thanks for any replies

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I assume that you moving the small lever to Left or Right to adjust each mirror in turn, easily missed.
Martin.
Yes tried that, nothing happened
It folds the mirrors in and out ok
Also the mirrors DO heat up when I switch the rear screen heater on
So everything else works fine just the adjuster doesn't :confused:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Can you hear the motors moving behind the mirror glass , my driver side one does not move but i can hear the motor whirring away when you try and adjust.,could have just come out the motor from the back of the glass.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you hear the motors moving behind the mirror glass , my driver side one does not move but i can hear the motor whirring away when you try and adjust.,could have just come out the motor from the back of the glass.
Nope couldn't hear any noises at all
Even put my hand on the mirror to see if I could feel anything but again nothing

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
3077CC models suffer from water leaking from the seals this causes drips into the window switch killing it slowly it may well be this is the problem good news is the switches are all the same so any 4 door switch from any Peugeot or citroen model fits you just swap the lower part into your top section.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
3077CC models suffer from water leaking from the seals this causes drips into the window switch killing it slowly it may well be this is the problem good news is the switches are all the same so any 4 door switch from any Peugeot or citroen model fits you just swap the lower part into your top section.
I'll check that out then, I take it to remove the cluster I just take the screw out
from the hand grip then prise it upwards

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I've just had the switch gear out and stripped it down
And nothing it was all clean inside nothing looked bad :)
There was no build up of gunk anywhere :)
So I gave it a good clean anyway wiped all the contacts with IPA on a cotton
bud then left it a few minutes to dry, reassembled it then refit it and still no joy :(
So now I'm at a loss :confused:
I did read somewhere that they can be set to manual using PP does anyone know if this is true??
Any ideas what to try next would be appreciated

·
Registered
596 Posts
Well, that thing gets power from somewhere. And everything that gets power, gets fused.

Check them all... wouldn't cost :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, that thing gets power from somewhere. And everything that gets power, gets fused.

Check them all... wouldn't cost :)
Done that all fuses are fine
Still none the wiser :confused:
It would be nice to know IF it's possible that some how they've been changed to manual and if it's possible to change them back using PP

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
I remember seeing an option to set the mirrors to manual foldback or powered so it is possible that they have been set to manual. Get it checked out using planet and see what the mirrors are set to.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I remember seeing an option to set the mirrors to manual foldback or powered so it is possible that they have been set to manual. Get it checked out using planet and see what the mirrors are set to.
I know the foldout mirrors can be changed but would that affect the adjuster?
Anyways my fold out part works exactly like it should

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks daedric so it is possible to change the adjusters in PP
Hmmm just need to find someone close with PP

1 - 20 of 20 Posts