Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I 've seen some videos online and the menus have a separate mirrorlink button that you can mirror your whole phone screen or some specific apps, not just android auto. I can't find such an option in my car. See this video here for example: https://youtu.be/putJ5_zo9iE?t=57. Anyone else has this?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Yes sure, if you have the Android Auto and other stuff, then you must have this option also.
Can you post a photo of your screen?

You may need to install an app on your phone for this to work, on samsung it is called "Car Mode" or something like that. Wihtout the app it will not work, and your phone must be connected over USB cable.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks. Android auto works perfectly, but I have nothing else. I can take a photo later, but on the "apps" piano button I only have 4 options, to see my sms, the icockpit settings and two other irrelevant ones. I have samsung as well and i have installed the car mode app but it makes no difference, it's still only android auto.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
That is interresting, it seems like you have a different version of the system... which trim level do you have I forgot?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Very interresting that you don't have the MirrorLink option, but I suppose it is a matter of licensing or similar for which one must pay in order to have it.

Mine has the connected navigation option, so I guess that seems to be the difference between our models.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I found the hidden menu with the mirrorlink! lol
I had to go in the phone menu, press the options, then go one lever deeper and the mirrorlink button appeared there. And now that I 've enabled it, Android auto is not starting :lol: :lol: I 'll spend some time later today to figure this out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts