Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, not sure if anyone can help please? Does anyone know if I have got MirrorLink on my particular model of my recent purchase of a 208? Or how I go on about finding out if it has or not? I've followed instructions in the hand book, connecting my phone via the USB and then pressing the world / internet icon on the touch screen but all I get is Peugeot connect - nothing else, telling me to contact the dealer to purchase the USB stick. I would be grateful for any help - many thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm not sure how you can check for sure, but I recently picked my 208 up. As soon as i plugged my phone in it started the connection. I also have downloaded Android Auto (as i have an android phone) if you have an iphone there must be an apple version.

Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dave thanks for your reply, I am on android so I will download Android Auto and give it a go - does my data connection on my phone have to be switched on do you know? Did you connect via bluetooth or cable and last one, did you have to press the internet / world icon on the screen? Thanks again for your help - daz

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Dave thanks for your reply, I am on android so I will download Android Auto and give it a go - does my data connection on my phone have to be switched on do you know? Did you connect via bluetooth or cable and last one, did you have to press the internet / world icon on the screen? Thanks again for your help - daz
Your data will need to be switched on (mines always on anyway) if you want to use google maps or stream music etc.

To get the full mirror link you will need to use the cable. If you just want to have you phone connected for calls or playing music you can just connect via bluetooth.

I have never had to press the world icon.

I hope that all makes sense and helps
Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, gave it a go with my android and my iPhone - no joy at all, used cables on both and download software - but nothing at all, the iPhone is recognised but just plays the tunes from it & the android phone (Samsung j3) is not recognised at all so i guess mine isnt set up for MirrorLink - thanks for all your help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts