Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody had any luck with this? I have a galaxy note 8 tried to mirror link but all I get is the Peugeot app and option to make phone calls I'd like to use all my apps anybody know of any tips??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've looked on YouTube and it has LG mirror link app but I've try to do that but with no joy keeps saying app not comparable ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
RE: Mirror Link

There are only a handful of supported devices, listed here:
Peugeot Mirror Screen®

If your device is not on the list, your best hope is to put your device in developer mode and enable USB debugging if the device has Mirror Link capability (although there is no guarantee that this will work).

·
Registered
332 Posts
I think that list could be out of date. Looks like the list has not been updated since 2016 or early 2017.

Are any new smartphones compatible?

We are working hard to make Mirror Screen® compatible with more new smartphones throughout 2017. As soon as we have any further updates, we will update this page.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have had a conection but all I get is Peugeot app nothing else is mirror link not mirror of you phone?? It is on my TV?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes I have been using android auto also apple car play but the apps are very restrictive on both I was hoping mirror link would give me full use of all my phones apps ?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ah, got it. MirrorLink only shows Android Auto and compatible apps by design for safety and for performance. To duplicate the screen on your car, try LG MirrorDrive. There are YouTube videos showing it in action.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Android auto works for me, but i wanted to try mirrorlink
In this vid it shows the entire screen being displayed in the car, is that not possible with the Peugeot?

·
Registered
28 Posts
You may have a full mirror of your smartphone, but you must have root and AA Mirror installed. The disadvantage, however, is that the smartphone display remains on

1 - 16 of 16 Posts