Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
what makes me laugh is the led kits to turn your pur 307 from orange to blue and they say it is just 508 twistys lmao what a load of crok

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Bummer if it doesn`t stick right and you`re going to work with it blowing in the wind :lol:
haha yeah just have it swaying in the wind...its a fair question to the seller, is the adhesive waterproof?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: You imagine the guards at the gate , "hi john like the blue lights but whats with the ufo`s on the outside"

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
hahaha yeah but you have t remember the yorkshire accent lad. heartbeat is just down the road...haha drive through there and they all look confused as it isnt a horse and cart....

im tempted like, but i dunno if it will look right, if ya know what i mean...

might just the illegal behond illegal and that is to wire some blue led strips to my indicators and make them flash when i go round a corner...:lol: can see someone like chopper taking a shine to that one :p

C

·
0 Posts
I love reminding folk that I stop that the whole blue light thing started in the 90's so gay truckers could spot one another in laybys...

Its and intriguing idea. I think I'd mount them on the underside of the mirror, but laying in the wiring is gonna be fun. I'd also be concered about how another 12v item added to the indicator circuit may or may not upset the CANBUS thing and cause error messages if you'r e lucky, or unwanted random-wiper-waving-lights-won't-switch-off type side effects.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chopper1192 said:
I love reminding folk that I stop that the whole blue light thing started in the 90's so gay truckers could spot one another in laybys...

Its and intriguing idea. I think I'd mount them on the underside of the mirror, but laying in the wiring is gonna be fun. I'd also be concered about how another 12v item added to the indicator circuit may or may not upset the CANBUS thing and cause error messages if you'r e lucky, or unwanted random-wiper-waving-lights-won't-switch-off type side effects.
Let us know how you get on "Butch":lol:
Must google that blue light thing .

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
chopper1192 said:
I love reminding folk that I stop that the whole blue light thing started in the 90's so gay truckers could spot one another in laybys..
well thats me boned...(not litrally) my car is full of blue lights....:cool:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
HIYA!!! (limp wrist action)

i will not be able to stop laughing now everytime i see a truck on the road with a blue light strip on the front of the cabs :lol:

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gonna hold chopper responsible when i`m in court and the judge says why did you run the police checkpoint , your honour i`m not stopping at a flashing blue light.:lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I saw the mirror indicator but I'm not liked the idea to replace with this blue LED one, I agreed with others that it is a childish thing to do.It was used in early 90's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts