Peugeot Forums banner

Mirror Caps

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Geoffh 
#1 ·
Hi, I've just bought a 68 plate 1.2 Allure with 8K on the clock. It's in excellent condition throughout....well almost. Since picking it up I've noticed that at some point in the past the passenger side mirror has had a knock. There are a couple of scratches which will be easy enough to sort. I think the cap may have been taken off as well by the previous owner or perhaps knocked out of line because it isn't fitted properly. It's slightly high at the inside corner and there is a bit of displacement along the top. All aspects of the mirror itself work fine. In order for me to fix or replace it I need to get the cap off. Can anybody tell me how the caps on the 2008 are fitted? I've taken caps of a 206 and a Fiesta in the past and with a bit of careful jiggling I was able to pull those off. But on both of those I knew how they were held on. Can the 2008 cap be carefully pulled off? I don't fancy having to remove the mirror! Cheers in anticipation.

#2 ·
There are "cheaper" stick on covers on e-bay at about £20 but I've found these which may be of interest!

Genuine PEUGEOT 2008 Mirror Protection Shell - Chrome - 1608313880

• Brand new
    £87.56

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.