Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I would like to connect the Mio mivue smartbox to my fuse panel Pegueot 3008 1.2 PureTech GT Line EAT (s/s)
3 wires come out of the converter:
1.Black wire = Ground
2.Yellow wire = ACC
3.Red wire = B+
Anyone knows what fuses I can use?
Screenshot_20200801-080035_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
957 Posts
Chech which one of those listed are not used on your car. Put a correct fuse in, and use it :)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
Chech which one of those listed are not used on your car. Put a correct fuse in, and use it :)

Not true, he has got BAT wire, i suppose it is to be connected to continuous +12V and then he has got ACC which is switched terminal.
There are such, but who knows, what for there is continuos and switched?

·
Registered
957 Posts
Not true, he has got BAT wire, i suppose it is to be connected to continuous +12V and then he has got ACC which is switched terminal.
There are such, but who knows, what for there is continuos and switched?
Yes exactly. The BAT goes directly to + over a fuse which he needs to install. The ACC can go over a not used fuse in the box, he must only chech that that fuse is active only with ACC and not permanent. What have I stated wrong?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
175 Posts

Incorrect in statement that put it to some not used, but which is connected to continuous +12V and which to ACC?

On BSI there is continuous +12V present on:

Blue 60 pin connector / pin 50 / F19 - steering wheel control unit
Blue 60 pin connector / pin 60 / F21 -
Yellow 60 pin connector / pin 31, 51 / F27
Gray 16 pin connector / pin 9 / F29 - radio
Gray 16 pin connector / pin 5 / F14 - alarm sirene
Blue 16 pin connector / pin 2 / F12
Blue 16 pin connector / pin 11 / F14

Bear in mind, that fuses F28, F29, F27, F19, F14 are connected via shunt resistor so BSI measures quiescent current during operation and sleep, so who knows, how it will react if You put load on one of these fuses.

On BSI, switched output based on ingnition is possible via (ACC):

Gray 16 pin connector / pin 7 / F35 - power for qI charger via relay 3, if You did not have qI installed, might not work
Gray 16 pin connector / pin 8 / F32 - front power socket, this will work as we all have that power socket.
Black 16 pin connector / pin 15 / F7 - back seat power socket

One note: if You dont want to record after You turned ignition off, just use power sockets pins.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts