Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im new to this group and would like to know if there are any local peugeot meets?
Tganks all

David

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi im new to this group and would like to know if there are any local peugeot meets?
Snap, I'm new too, would be good to meet a few others to talk cars, compare notes, put some names to faces etc...

Can I suggest an informal arrangement for anyone who might be interested for a start point, (open to suggestions)

Meet at a pub with plenty of parking for a drink (and food if people want) possibly on the last Friday of each month between 6 and 9?

Who would be up for it? any suggestions on location?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Snap, I'm new too, would be good to meet a few others to talk cars, compare notes, put some names to faces etc...

Can I suggest an informal arrangement for anyone who might be interested for a start point, (open to suggestions)

Meet at a pub with plenty of parking for a drink (and food if people want) possibly on the last Friday of each month between 6 and 9?

Who would be up for it? any suggestions on location?
Ill bump it then! Im Lincolnshire and would be interested!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also new

Hi guys I am from north Shropshire. Just got a 407, having had to part with my long loved Celica. Joys of being a Grandad :). We used to have nw meets at Cannock Chase. Good pub large carpark and very friendly.

But happy to meet anywhere

Nice to meet you guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts