Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone help , I'm new to the forum as I've just got a 207 gti and I'm looking to put a sat nav in but I want to keep the MFD , I've search the forum and PAZ45 has got the setup I would love to have , does anybody know want PAZ45 used for the MFD relocation ie fascia plate and cage.
Hope someone is able to help or if PAZ45 could down me a message that would be great.
Cheers OMEGA GTI :thumb:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Do you mean you want to move the mfd to above/below the radio? You can get the trim piece to fit it there from a 407 I think

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply , yes i want fit the mfd below the head unit just as PAZ45 had posted on the MFD upgrade post.
So you say i need a 407 trim for the mfd but do i need some sort of cage to put it in.
Many thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi everyone I'm currently waiting for sat nav from vigo to be delivered but I'm not 100% sure which 407 facsia i need for the MFD which will be move to under the head unit and also would the MFD have to be attached to a frame to keep it in place , any advice would be great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mfd upgrade

Hi everyone I took the plung and got a gps unit from Vigo .
The unit is being fitted on Friday so will try to take some photos but I looking to move the MFD to where the head unit is and I know that I will need a facsia from a 407 but in regards to the MFD how and what does it get attached to.
Ideally I would love the same result as PAZ45 if anyone could help with some guidance or if PAZ45 could get touch that would great.
Many thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks For the reply Gibbo unfortunately i can't open the link you sent me as i haven't got enough post is there any other way you can send the instructions maybe via pm or copy it on to my post.
Many Thanks OMEGA GTI

·
Registered
173 Posts
I don't completely understand the question here, but if you buy the surround for the 407 mfd, yours will clip into it and it'll sit under/over the stereo. You will need to re route the cable from the top tho

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi everyone I took the plung and got a gps unit from Vigo .
The unit is being fitted on Friday so will try to take some photos but I looking to move the MFD to where the head unit is and I know that I will need a facsia from a 407 but in regards to the MFD how and what does it get attached to.
Ideally I would love the same result as PAZ45 if anyone could help with some guidance or if PAZ45 could get touch that would great.
Many thanks

Sent you a PM:thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts