Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the other day that the "message notification" icon at the top of the tablet turned green. On pressing the icon it went to the message page on which there were 2 messages. One related to the fuel level in the car and the other was a much longer message containing a lot of text much like an email. Unfortunately I selected the message but as I was moving at the time I was unable to read it and now it has been removed from the message screen. Is there any way to recover such messages? Anyone else received a message causing the icon to turn green?

Cheers

·
Registered
544 Posts
Yes I've had that happen twice and each time it was an email. If you press the top left hand button it reads the message to you. Unfortunately I don't know how to get it back. The

I've got an iPhone and it didn't do this but I dropped it down the loo and ended up using my old Android phone, a HTC M8, for a couple of weeks until my iPhone was replaced. This message function worked on the HTC but now I've got my iPhone back the function no longer works even though I've ticked all the boxes. Any suggestions anyone

1 - 2 of 2 Posts