Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried playing back video files from a USB stick yet. Reading the latest online manual it mentions audio file formats and photo formats but does not mention video files. I know it would be possible through the mirror link using an app probably but been able to use the USB would be cool :thumb:

· Registered
683 Posts
I read somewhere with the latest firmware it will play MP4 standard definition up to I think it was 800mb I did try a couple of MP4 videos I had but couldn't get them to play, I didn't pursue any further because I doubt I would ever watch anything in the car anyway. Found the source below.

Read here you will need to use a browser that translates Passione Peugeot • Leggi argomento - Source Video.

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
From what i have read on other sites it `s down to the format and resolution. I think the files have to be .mp4 format, not too sure on the resolution though as i have read conflicting details.
Be nice if someone has got it working to post the file details on here :thumb:

· Registered
27 Posts
From what i have read on other sites it `s down to the format and resolution. I think the files have to be .mp4 format, not too sure on the resolution though as i have read conflicting details.
Be nice if someone has got it working to post the file details on here :thumb:
MP4 - Room on the Broom :)o)
145MB file size
Video
Frame width 720; Frame Height 404
Date rate 670kbps; bitrate 806kbps
Frame rate 25 frames/second
Audio
Bit rate 136kbps
2 channel stereo
Sample rate 48kHz

Looks (and sounds) very good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.