Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just after a bit of advice about this issue.

Peugeot 107 1 litre 2010.

I've noticed that when I'm driving it feels like I'm continually going over lots of bumps. Like a judder which feels like it's through the floor and from the wheels. It used to be only at high speed in gear 5 and now it's even in low gears. It doesn't appear to be my tyres which look fine.

I also noticed today that in order to drive in a straight line the wheel has to be turned slightly. If I turn steering straight the car moves to the right.

What could cause these issues? Are they related? Expensive to fix?

Thank you in advance,
Adam
:thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
You would need to have your tracking looked at by your local mechanic or if you can do that your self then go for it. That will sort out the steering problem if your tracking is off. However I’m not sure about the other problem...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would however think it’s something to do with your suspension for the juddering problem you also may want to look at them whilst your sorting out the tracking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Have you jacked up the car and spun the wheels off the ground?. It sounds like a tyre issue to me.Erm... have you checked your tyre pressures?.
Whatever it is, it's affecting your steering, don't ignore it, Your car may have a dangerous fault.

Roger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts