Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two days ago I tried to achieve max speed in 5th gear, so I pushed to the 207 km/h. GPS said 202. SW 1.6 Bluehdi.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sinisha watch out interceptors are everywhere. Last week one miss me by luck... thanks to the guy in new S Benz :)
Yes, I know that, but thank you anyway. I try to obey the speed limits and, like I said, all the time keep my speed between 120 and 140 by cruise control. On the highway, of course.
And, one eye always keep on mirrors and around me, just in case if any interceptor is nearby :)

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for that, I'm driving to Vinkovci and Istra next week. Are they operating any differently? It used to be one with the speed cam and then a second one flags you down a bit further on.
Nope, on highway you will not be pulled over by policeman with flag. Interceptor would pass you and give you a signal to follow him to the nearest safe place, usually first gas station or so. Other way is to stop you just ahead tollbooth at your way out.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Two days ago I tried to achieve max speed in 5th gear, so I pushed to the 207 km/h. GPS said 202. SW 1.6 Bluehdi.
I've managed 225Kmh in mine. I see the new GT for 2018 model in Sept will have a 7 speed auto box. I suspect it will probably go faster with the better gearing.
It is quite stable at 225Kmh

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've managed 225Kmh in mine. I see the new GT for 2018 model in Sept will have a 7 speed auto box. I suspect it will probably go faster with the better gearing.
It is quite stable at 225Kmh
Maybe max speed will remain but at lower revs.

·
Registered
542 Posts
At 225kph the revs are quite high and no room for more speed. If the revs are lower chance for more power from engine with some turbo remap. Hopefully to 155Mph like the 1.6 petrol version.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts