Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,i've tried several times to update my satnav in my mk2 1.6 blue hdi,2017 model,120,with out success, i called into another dealer to see if they could help me out !!!,they did say it wasn't an easy task, but they would do it at a cost to me,am i mislaid or are the update's free for up to 5 year's, one would hope this would have been as easy as plugging in a tomtom to my laptop & hey presto it's done, but it simply is not the case.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Map update should be free for 5 years, but probably you have to pay to dealer for update the system. Ive downloaded maps from peugeot webpage and did update by my own.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Map update should be free for 5 years, but probably you have to pay to dealer for update the system. Ive downloaded maps from peugeot webpage and did update by my own.

unfortunately i'm not that great on a computer, unzip the file to FAT format i ain't got a clue,i've looked on the peugeot website, read the instruction's, they may as well be in chinese.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Did you check the written guidance here on this forum? Is not that complicated but yeah, there are small details that's are important. Maybe if you ask someone here on forum and give us your location someone will help you

·
Registered
978 Posts
You'll have to find someone who can do the download for you. Is there anyone in the family who can do it for you? Any 10 year old should do. Maybe the dealer will do it for you?

As a matter of interest did the dealer say how much their updating service would cost? Most of the time your car will just be sitting in a (well ventilated) corner of their workshop with the engine ticking over.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts