Peugeot Forums banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
I have a 407 coupe from 2006 sat nav and would like to update it.... can you confirm which one I need to download and what map to download for UK to get it upto date.

thanks in advance guys!!
Which unit have you got rt3 or rt4?

C

·
0 Posts
RWB's post on page one of this thread may give you an idea, I don't own my pug anymore so this is from memory (which isn't the best)

try pressing the centre button or holding down the menu button it should list the software version and we can tell from that.

Do the maps run from a cd?

C

·
0 Posts
Definitely rt3
On page 4 of this thread is a link to my onedrive software 6.63 is there as well as 2013-2014 maps folder name is TD3014600.
Download them and I'll send you the password.

C

·
0 Posts
I'll take some screen shots of what it should look like when on a cd, will have to be later this evening though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
thank you for the update... the first problem was I put all the files on one CD which didnt help. Have now updated the software and using the new maps.

·
Registered
241 Posts
hi,
i know this is an old thread ..but i just tried to download the files and the site was down from the first link
is it possible to borrow the discs from anyone,i have an rt3 ,that i have just retrofitted into my 407sw,together with the relevant looms etc it works now it has the correct chassis number, that i recoded into it with pp2000.
so cd ,radio works ok,
it shows satellites but has no satnav options-as i have no discs,
the phone would work with another sim -but i need to connect the microphone anyway-later.
the info i can get from the 2 second hold on menu is :
unit description:9656570877
screen ref:9656690780
software 6.51
software version screen:aboac0923
software unit version: 17/08/04
could any kind soul help sort me out please?:eek:
neil:thumb:
surrey

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks you cab for the rt3 maps. worked like a charm.

i just recieved the peugeot interface and wanted to ask if anyone knows if i can install the PP2000 on a pc with win7.

does your version work on win7?

PS: could you also send me the password for the pp2000 rar file?

61 - 80 of 82 Posts