Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rt3 firm + map 2013-2014 (some 2012-2013)

Rt3 firm + map 2013-2014 (some 2012-2013)

Wait 5 sec. and press "SkipAd" (up-right corner),to open Download page.
Burn CD: use Nero Burning Rom- choose RECORD> Burn Image- open the image file and burn to low speed.

1. FRANCE : version 2012-2013
2. ITALY 2013/2014
3. SPAINE - PORTUGAL 2013/2014
4. BENELUX : 2012 hpart1 part2
5. GERMANY version 2012-2013
6. GRAETH BRITANE & IRLANDE version 2012-2013
7. SCANDINAVIA version 2012-2013
8. Europe Central 2011/2012(Германия- юг, Австрия, Италия -север, Швейцария)
9. Europe East (North-West) 2012/2013(Hun, Pol, Slov, Slov, Cheh Rep)
10. Europe East (North-East) 2012/2013
11. Europe East (South) 2012/2013 (ALBania, Bosna, Bulgari, CHroatia, Greece, Macedonia, Romania, Seribie)

!!! Before upgrade use cleaning CD. Turn on engine and turn off after the installation is Done !!!
RT3 (VAN) SoftWare 552-773
RT3 (CAN) SoftWare 663-890

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I'll ask the question, for fellow idiots. How's all this work then?
I'd like to update mine, but I'm guessing to get to the correct firmware I need to update mine to the ones before the one posted. I think I'm on 7 something well, whatever a 2008 one is on!
And the maps won't work on lower version firmware?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
How does it work?
(1) Download the ISO disc image
(2) Burn it to a CD
(3) Start the engine
(4) Stuff the disc in
(5) Wait and hope it doesn't brick your system

I believe you can update direct to 8.31.

I updated my RT4 from 7.something direct to 8.20.

The update takes about an hour, and of course you have to have the engine running so that it doesn't go into economy mode.

The updated maps were very welcome. I think that took about 20 minutes.

I'm looking forward to getting the speed cameras (or danger zone or whatever we're calling it) working

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
How does it work?
(1) Download the ISO disc image
(2) Burn it to a CD
(3) Start the engine
(4) Stuff the disc in
(5) Wait and hope it doesn't brick your system

I believe you can update direct to 8.31.

I updated my RT4 from 7.something direct to 8.20.

The update takes about an hour, and of course you have to have the engine running so that it doesn't go into economy mode.

The updated maps were very welcome. I think that took about 20 minutes.

I'm looking forward to getting the speed cameras (or danger zone or whatever we're calling it) working
I may have to give it a go, cheers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi, I think I have the RT3!
Just to make sure, what does the (2007) 407 saloon with GPS (without disk) and built-in hard drive + MP3 player+ CD changer have?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
That sounds like an RT4. (My 407 is 2007 and has an RT4.)

Here's a simple test.
When you press the menu button:
On the RT3 the icons are arranged in a rectangular grid.
On the RT4 the icons are arranged in a circle.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok thanks mine is the RT4 then. So I will DL the France and Germany maps , as I live in France and will be doing a trip to Germany next year, and also the Software 8.31 CD and maybe the speed cams and danger zones (whatever they are!).
Would just like to know what order I should do them in?

Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Knev, I tried to download the update for my Nav, it gets to 86% download then fails, do you happen to have alternative download, my system is one with the SD card insert

Map2013-2014 за RNEG Peugeot/Citroen-
Radar, danger zone 2013

This is the link that I used

·
Registered
38 Posts
[/QUOTE]

Hi Knev, can you explain what Firm ; is? do I need to install any of these before installing the top link? As I mentioned earlier the top link only went 86%, by chance would you know size of file, just to see what size of SD card required

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, this is probably a stupid question but took plunge and updated my firmware with no issues today. I want to do the maps also but just wanted to check that the gb and Ireland posted here (rt4) that the navigation will be in English ! As the actual title of the download itself isn't. I guess the nav voice and language is controlled by the rt4 itself as opposed to the update disc.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Hi, this is probably a stupid question but took plunge and updated my firmware with no issues today. I want to do the maps also but just wanted to check that the gb and Ireland posted here (rt4) that the navigation will be in English ! As the actual title of the download itself isn't. I guess the nav voice and language is controlled by the rt4 itself as opposed to the update disc.

Thanks in advance
I downloaded mine from GPS underground, and it was all in Georgian, or Russian or some other random language. But the maps and everything is definately in English.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts